The straw baler has the following characteristics:
1. The packing speed is fast. It only takes 1 minute to complete each strap.
2. The use of imported relays for circuit control effectively extends the service life of the equipment;
3. A 2 mm thick rigid plate is used, and the fixed box with warp and weft threads is never welded.
4. The hydraulic baler has a moderate operation height, simple and convenient operation, and more convenient operation, which is suitable for packing lighter items.
5. After improved design and meticulous manufacturing by professional R & D center, the scope of use of hydraulic balers has been continuously expanded, and straw, plastic, pulp, powder, and paper scraps can be packed.
7. The hydraulic baler is a mechanical structure, and some key components use domestic famous brand parts.
Horizontal hydraulic straw baler
The semi-automatic horizontal straw baler equipment
is composed of two parts: the host and the conveyor. The main parts are oil pump, PLC, push plate, oil cylinder, etc. The main work purpose is to provide sufficient pressure to compress the straw; the conveyor is controlled by the motor, mainly to coordinate the host to transport the straw. The two cooperate with each other to complete the baling task of straw.
The pressure of the mainframe of the hydraulic straw baler
is adjustable, but according to the characteristics of the straw itself, there will be a relatively suitable pressure. Pressure of 140 tons or 160 tons. Of course, if there are special needs, the pressure can be set. Two oil pumps support the work of its pressure and moving speed of the push plate. An oil pump can be used for both pressure and speed, but the moving speed of the push plate is slower. In order to increase the moving speed and increase production efficiency, it is necessary to use another motor to support the pushing and moving of the push disk.
The main purpose of the conveyor is to provide the host with compressible raw materials in a timely manner, because manual feeding is almost impossible. The working efficiency of the main machine is high. If the supply of raw materials is insufficient, the efficiency of the whole machine will be reduced. The conveyor of the straw baler works
in unison with the host without affecting each other. When the host silo is full, the conveyor will automatically stop feeding and wait for the host to compress and pack. When the host finishes the compression and packing process, the conveyor will automatically supply straw. The uninterrupted work using the time gap between the two improves the overall efficiency of the equipment.