1. After the equipment is installed, the grounding protection terminal in the electric control box must be connected to the grounding angle iron with a single wire with a diameter of not less than 16 square millimeters. Check whether the ground protection wire is well connected.
2. Non-professionals are prohibited from opening the electric control box for maintenance.
3. It is forbidden for users to modify the electrical system wiring by themselves.
4. The user is not allowed to adjust the system pressure by himself.
5. It is forbidden for users to replace original accessories on the device.
6. Above the hydraulic system machine and electrical system of key parts of the equipment, rain cover measures must be added.
7. Do not operate equipment under the age of 18.
8. Never operate the equipment without trained personnel.
9. It is forbidden to tear, smear or other safety signs on the equipment.
10. Please use a stable power supply with sufficient capacity. When far away from the transformer, consider the voltage attenuation caused by the long transmission distance. Use a power cable with sufficient wire diameter.
11. Fire-fighting equipment such as fire extinguishers should be placed near the equipment. Operators should master the use of fire extinguishers.
12. If there is abnormal situation such as smoke on the scene or equipment, use fire fighting equipment in time and call the fire alarm phone.
13. Children and irrelevant personnel are not allowed to be near the equipment when the equipment is running, so as to avoid accidents.
14. Please turn off the main power switch before maintenance. Remember: All live wiring will accidentally damage the equipment or endanger personal safety.