The straw baler can press silage straws
, dried corn straws, various straw scraps, waste plastic films, etc. to perform baling, but it is automatically bagged and packed.
What causes the hydraulic oil of the straw baler to heat up?
1. Whether the friction of the hydraulic components is within the specified range, the purity of the hydraulic oil, and whether the pressure of the hydraulic valve is too high.
2. Whether the oil supply volume of the oil pump is accurate and whether the selection of hydraulic components is reasonable. There must be no uneven specifications or the overflow valve overflowing and generating heat.
3. The fit gap is too small, or the gap is too large after use, the internal and external leakage is large, resulting in large volume loss. For example, the volume efficiency of the pump is reduced, and the heat is fast.
4. The volume of the fuel tank is too small, and the heat dissipation area is not enough. The oil cooling device is not installed, or the cooling device has a small capacity.
5. Whether the viscosity of the hydraulic oil is too large, the quality, and the standard is in accordance with the requirements. Refuse to buy inferior hydraulic oil.
6. Whether the hydraulic system is too tight or not, it should not be adjusted arbitrarily, and the tightness should be appropriate and operated in accordance with standards.as more information ,please visit us :www.nickbaler.com