Introduction to the electronic control cabinet control system of Nick Machinery hydraulic Bailer
1. Voltmeter: display the voltage value during operation.
2. Ammeter: Display the current value during operation.
3. Host start: Press this button to start the main motor.
4. Host stop: Press this button to stop the host.
5. Feeder start: press this button, the feeder motor starts to run.
6. The feeding machine stops: pressing this button will stop the feeding motor.
7. Release button: Press this button and the clamping cylinder starts to contract, the tightening row begins to relax, and the clamping cylinder stops when the clamping cylinder is released.
8. Lock button: press this button to tighten the plug rod and start to extend, the tightening row starts to tighten, and the clamping cylinder stops working when it is released.
9. Main cylinder advance: press this button, the main cylinder will automatically stop when the second advance of the main cylinder reaches the front limit.
10. Main cylinder retreat: Toggle this button, the main cylinder retreats and stops automatically when it reaches the rear limit.
11. Master cylinder stop: Press this button to stop the master cylinder during movement.
12. Manual-linkage: These two option switches, when switched to manual, press the working buttons to work, when switched to linkage, press the main cylinder enter button, the main cylinder will automatically retreat after reaching the front limit and back to the back. Automatically enter the first two times within a limited time, and move back and forth repeatedly.
13. Emergency stop: When there is a failure or accident, press this button, and the machine will stop operating immediately. After the failure or accident has been dealt with, turn this button clockwise and pop it up to start a new job.
14. Counter: When the power is turned on, the counter has the function of counting the packet length. When the packet length reaches the specified packet length, it will send a signal to accurately record the packet value.
The above is a brief introduction of the hydraulic baler electric control cabinet by Nick Machinery. If you want to know more about the hydraulic baler, please pay attention to www.nkbaler.com