The waste paper baler
is divided into two series, fully automatic and semi-automatic. It is controlled by PLC microcomputer.
It is mainly used for compression molding of waste cartons, newspapers, pit paper and other waste materials in large-scale renewable resource recycling stations and paper mills. The hydraulic baler
is used for packaging. The later waste paper has the advantages of uniform appearance, large specificity, high density, and reduced volume, which reduces the space occupied by waste paper, and reduces storage and transportation costs.
The characteristics of the hydraulic baler
system have established the market position:
1. The photoelectric switch automatically detects whether the material is full and realizes the fully automatic function.
2. Reasonable double-shear blade design improves paper cutting efficiency and prolongs the service life of the blade.
3. The unique anti-skid drop design avoids the appearance of trapezoidal bags and makes the blocks more beautiful.
4. The main oil cylinder
adopts the turret bracket and spherical design, which can eliminate the torque acting on the main shaft and significantly extend the life of the oil seal.
5. Assemble a unique wire binding device to reduce the failure rate and facilitate cleaning, maintenance and repair.
6. The use of differential technology makes the packaging faster, thereby improving work efficiency and saving power.
7. Floating and shrinking in four directions at the outlet of the machine, so as to automatically distribute the pressure on all sides, which can be widely used for the compression of various materials.
8. The package length can be set freely, and the package value can be accurately recorded, which is convenient for the operator.
9. Automatic fault diagnosis and automatic display to improve detection efficiency.
10. Standard circuit layout, operation instructions and detailed component markings are easy for operators to understand and improve efficiency.
11. No special site infrastructure is required, making installation simple and easy.
Nick Machinery's automatic baler
has simple structure, simple and convenient operation and maintenance, and high degree of automation, which greatly improves work efficiency and is a good helper for your production.