The hydraulic baler
is mainly used for the hydraulic recovery of all light foam and loose materials such as waste paper, waste paper boxes, waste cardboard, plastic, cloth, woven bags, sack, hops, wheat wood, grass, waste plastic bags, etc.
Adjustment and inspection of hydraulic baler
1. No-load adjustment
1) Turn on the power, manually start the buttons of each motor, and check whether the rotation of the motor meets the requirements of the oil pump.
2) Check whether each solenoid valve operates as required when each motor is stopped.
3) Check that the control symbols of each travel switch are correct.
4) Start the oil pump motor and adjust the pressure of the relief valve to the specified value.
5) No-load test run, watch whether each part is running normally, and whether each program cooperates correctly.
6) Only after confirming the normal operation of all parts, can the test run of materials be carried out.
2. Load test run
1) Observe whether the pressure and current flow meet the requirements.
2) Check for oil leakage at each joint.
3) Check whether the package size is qualified.
4) Check out the package weight.
The appearance design of the NICKBALER hydraulic baler
is practical and beautiful, and the key components are uniformly used domestic and foreign well-known products, which have the characteristics of fast speed and high precision. www.nickbaler.net