Electrical safety operating rules for waste paper baler
1. Electricians must hold certificates to work. Non-electricians are prohibited from repairing electrical equipment and wiring.
2. The electrician on duty and those who perform electrical operations or those who work in dangerous areas such as step voltage and electric shock near high voltage areas must wear insulated shoes.
3. All hand-held power tools (electric welders, planers, hand drills and other small electrical appliances) must be grounded or connected to zero, and effective leakage protection devices must be used before use. Wear insulating gloves or on the ground when using them. Pad insulation pad.
4. All electrical equipment, electronic components, etc., if any leakage or damage is found, stop using them immediately and notify the electrician for inspection and repair.
5. Temporary lighting should use low-voltage lamps below 36 volts, and use low-voltage lamps below 12 volts for lighting in particularly humid or metal containers. It is strictly forbidden to use high-voltage lamps with 220 volts as running lights.
6. Wear insulating gloves when working with electricity, overhauling, or working with electric tools in wet areas, metal containers, and metal frames.
7. When a sudden power failure occurs during the production process, the power supply must be cut off quickly, and the machine must be operated again, and then turned on in order after the power is received, to prevent a sudden start and cause a personal accident.