When the hydraulic baler
has no pressure, we first check whether there is enough hydraulic oil, and secondly, what is the pressure of the pressure valve? Usually around 20.
The inspection idea is as follows:
1. Check the oil level in the fuel tank to ensure that the oil level is sufficient.
2. Check whether the direction of the motor is consistent with the direction of the oil pump.
3. Check the pressure regulating valve on the reversing valve.
4. Check whether the oil circuit is clean and clean the oil circuit.
5. Check whether the oil cylinder sealing ring is in good condition.
has been engaged in the production and research of automatic hydraulic balers
for more than ten years, which has created the innovation and replacement of NKBALER's automatic hydraulic baler
technology, and has achieved the recognition and consensus of batches of new and old customers. Welcome to inquire 86-29- 86031588.