1. In the process of manipulation, only when discharging, such as turning the bag, pulling the bag, etc., two valve handles need to be adjusted at the same time, and the other adjustments only need to adjust one valve handle.
2. After each process is completed, you need to put the handle back in place before you can start the next process.
3. The adjustment of pressure pumps
, valve handles and pressure gauges
requires professional and technical personnel, and they must be adjusted according to the changes in the pressure gauge values ??and the compression of materials.
4. It is necessary to ensure that the main pressure cylinder and the side pressure cylinder can be discharged after the return stroke to avoid damage to the surface of the material.
5. In the process of adding materials, strictly control the amount of materials added to avoid excessively exceeding the storage capacity of the Baler
Compactor, causing problems such as irregular shapes of compressed materials.
Nick reminds you that you must follow strict operating instructions during product use, which can not only protect the safety of the operator, but also reduce the loss of equipment and extend the service life of the equipment. For more information, please pay attention to www.nkbaler.com