Garment packing machines are used in second-hand clothing, towels, pillows, quilts, blankets, old shoes, old clothes, rags, textile fibers, yarns and other textile waste.
In fact, most textile and clothing waste comes from household sources, the retail industry, the clothing manufacturing process, and yarn and fabric manufacturers further promote the accumulation of textile waste. This type of waste is called post-industrial waste. Then, looking for a small garment Bailer machine can solve these problems, the characteristics of the garment Bailer machine
1. The machine uses a vertical frame, which can be compressed and packaged appropriately;
2. It is equipped with control buttons, which makes the operation more convenient and safer;
3. It adopts special hydraulic system and is durable.
The advantage of the clothing baler is the recycling of textiles and clothing.
1. Reduce the need for landfill space.
2. Reduce pressure on native resources.
3. Encourage the development of other markets.
4. The result of reducing pollution and saving energy.