The waste paper baler
is composed of the main frame system, electrical control system, electrical system, and hydraulic system.
The purpose and operating specifications of the waste paper baler
are as follows:
1. The No. 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil added to the oil tank should be strictly used with high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, which must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil should be kept frequently, and the oil should be filled immediately when it is insufficient.
2. Each lubrication point of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift.
3. The debris in the bin should be cleaned up in time before the waste paper baler
4. Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine are not allowed to start the waste paper baler
5. When adjusting pumps, valves, and pressure gauges, experienced technical workers are required to perform adjustments. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, the gauge should be checked or updated immediately.
6. The user should formulate detailed maintenance and safe operation procedures according to the specific situation.
7. Do not overload or exceed the maximum eccentricity.
8. The grounding of electrical equipment must be firm and reliable.
The advantage of the paper baler is compact, neat and beautiful, which can greatly reduce the transportation cost. https://www.nkbaler.com